In the box was:
- Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant - supposed to be good for 48 hours!
- NYC New York Color Applelicious Blossy Lip Balm - delivers color, shine and moisture
- Tastykake Kandy Bad Kakes - mine was made with Reese's peanut butter, but there is also Smores and Peppermint flavors
- OSiS Dust It - mattifying powder that adds root lift, texture and control
- Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure - press on nails that supposedly lasts up to a week
I will be reviewing the imPRESS press on nails. So being a nail gal, I was sort of excited by these. There are cute (a water marble look), they are easy and fast. My nails have been growing out some. They are at the point where I am pretty proud of them. But I had an unfortunate incident and tore the nail on my middle finger. Perfect time to try press on nails, right? Sure.
And worse. When I took them off they started tearing at my nails. Like pulling up a layer at the end and peeling it off. :( I have two nails I claim as casualties to the press-on glue pulling up the ends. To be fair, they stuck on like CRAZY. If i was willing to wear them for a week or so until they came off on their own, they might have come off easier.
So easy and fast, yes. Thick acrylic tips, yes. Wear them again. Never.
If your nails are longer than mine, or you don't often have issues with peeling tearing nails, you can check out the fun colors and prints here. http://impressmanicure.com/